Saturday 3 August 2013

First animatic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y22wK4bHIlU

After I ve finished the character's texture, I began to help Michael with the environment modeling in 3D. I want the effect to be damaged and complex to confuse the audience .So I created the damaged bridges and pillars for the shot 009 mainly. For the first animatic , I was in charge of the three shots which have pillars in it. I roughly placed the pillars to match the live action in Maya.

My program of study is mainly about the environmental design , this was the first try of place elements to make the composition of the shot as good as possible.


To place the elements to let them feel suitable for the scene and also have space and contrast, I didn't just put every useful details in it, i left some space for the scene to let the audience feel can breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment