Monday 5 August 2013

SHOT001_completed

The original tunnel plate for shot001:
For this shot , I contributed the idea of making different kind of lights in the tunnel to decorate and also illuminate it.
The work I need to do in this stage is fill up the little square space with matte painting background.


The first early time matte painting for this shot:
Unfortunately, this painting is in the daylight before I decided to make the whole movie in the night, so it doesn't match our project well, but it was a good practise of the making of buildings in matte painting also a valuable space and colour control parctise.
 



The layers I got from team member Michael:


The final version :

I corrected the colours into red and blue ,also used the red light to highlight the scend,make it looks more myserious.

The final comp result:


No comments:

Post a Comment